“Anything worth having is worth fighting for.”
-Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Marriage is a journey with several ups, downs, roadblocks, and seasons. As individuals we change and grow, as well as our circumstances and our partners. We move from newly-weds to parents to empty-nesters in a blink of an eye. With all of the changes it is important not to lose sight of the most important relationships bestowed on us in this life. Our relationship with God and with our spouse. If we keep these relationships strong everything else will flow from it.
Ethan and Emilie offer a variety of ways to have a relationship check-up, to add some relationship tools to your supply, or to rekindle the romance.
- Ethan and Emilie are certified and trained to teach a variety of curriculum for your church, small group, or community.
- Deep Love : 5 Week Course utilizing an assessment for each couple. The assessment evaluates the couple’s unique personality and gives tailored results based on their specific match. Find out your strengths as a couple and ways to reinforce and plan against possible weaknesses.
- LINKS : This curriculum follows the relationship attachment model: Know, Trust, Rely, Commit, and Touch. With this as the backdrop LINKS has hands on tools to help couples cultivate trust, pursue intimacy, and renew their union.
- Ethan and Emilie can custom build a workshop on a specific topic and length of time. These workshops are generally interactive and have solid application for each couple. Topics include: Communication, Fighting Fair, Money Management, Family Background, and more.
- Currently there are no retreats scheduled. Please check back in the future!
- If you are interested in hosting a marriage retreat and would like to collaborate feel free to Contact Ethan and Emilie to discuss details.
We have taught classes at community rehab centers, crisis-pregnancy organizations, churches, and more. Strong marriages make strong families which in turn strengthens our community! If you would like to schedule us to teach a class simply contact us, we would love to find the perfect fit for your organization:
-Email : email@example.com
-Call : Ethan @ 309.235.8333